zaterdag 9 juni 2018

The Haul Report 137 - a big one!

Well, this has been quite a week of hauling to be honest.

Let's start with the big one of the batch... an airbrush.

A friend of mine and godfather of my youngest nephew once wanted to go into airbrushing, and got the whole shabang for it.  Only then to decide to not do it and wanting to part with it.  So he offered the whole deal to me for a nice 75 euro which I of course took, only to be waylaid by my parents.  They wanted to sponsor it for my upcoming 40th... so thanks mum and dad for the early b-day present.






Sunday I also found he first things I can try it on on a local fleamarket.  These aquarium ornamental castles are extremely suited for the Burrows and Badgers we're going to play soon, and at 1 euro a piece, this was a great deal.  Some small touch ups are still required left and right, but that's mostly 'age damage' on the things.



I also found this very old Airfix kit there, and the inside bag was still sealed... and that came from the same bloke I got the airbrush from.  I could have it for free, but gave him a euro for it none the less.

The final hauling pieces are some gifts from the parents who returned from Spain the past week.  They went, amongst other places, to Ferrari land and brought along some nice goodies from there to carry in style...

Well, that's it for this week's haul, see you all next week!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten