donderdag 17 februari 2022

Unboxing Fire Bomber

 Time to unbox two figures that bring back a LOT of nostalgia: the members of Macross 7 Fire Bomber.

In the music driven mecha anime, they make the cool poprock music of the 90's, and I have been a fan since I saw the series a first time almost 1.5 decades ago.



And this year they came out through an AmiAmi Exclusive sale, and of course I pre-ordered both.  They arrived half of february, and now in the following combined clips I`m unboxing each one of them.

Starting of with the hero and lead singer, Nekki Basara, followed by Mylene Jenius!





So there we have them, Fire Bomber.  A true musical and nostalgic blast, and I actually moved them into the living room cabinets because I`m so happy with getting them!



Dynamite!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten