zondag 27 februari 2022

February 2022 Loot

 The second edition of the monthly recap series of stuff I obtained for my collection.

And to make life easier for me on YouTube, this post has all the relevant links of the places I got the stuff from!



So here is the clip, and below are said links, enjoy!

Nezuko: she was won over at the Toreba Crane Games app.
Demon Slayer Toonize, Lalah, Hassan, Rilakkuma: all these came from the TokyoCatch crane game app.
I`m the Hero But the Demon Lord is Also Me volume 2 manga, gashapon's: Akiba at the local Antwerp Central train station
Macross 7 Fire Bomber scale figures: these came from AmiAmi where they where an exclusive sale.
Pop Up Parade Miku: through a sale over at MFC
Terra Formars volume 5: the second part of an order at Amazon.nl.
Valentine's gift stickers: Noshi got those over at NendoAddicts here in the Antwerp store. 

Lovely stuff this month, and hold your hat for march!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten