zondag 13 maart 2022

Akiba Leuven store visit

As me and Noshi just arrived back from a city trip to Leuven to finally have some post Covid RnR, we also visited the local Akiba store there.



Now, I am (very) familiar with the store in Antwerp, already being a customer there when he was just open in the Central Station, but the store has been expanding with new venues in the past two years.

And Leuven was a bit pinpointed by us for the trip just for the store.  Because, gachapon machines!  You buy special Akiba coins there, who become cheaper if you buy more, and then the wheels can be cranked.




So I got a nice pile of gachapon to add to the tube, to be opened at the end of the year in a special unboxing video on my YouTube channel. 




The store is a nice and decent size (tbh, the Antwerp one is tiny), with a great selection of manga, merchandise, figures and snacks.
 

 

They also have 2 UFO catchers, one with Rem's and Ram's, the other unfortunatly not really stacked up as it contained only a single plushie.  I refrained myself though from playing them hehe. I did take along the second volume of the JK Haru series though, so it was a nice little loot pile that came back from this store visit.



And it also comes with a selfie wall to make sure you can record your visit there!



So when in Leuven, make sure to check the store out in the shopping district, it's a fun place with a very positive vibe to it.



And as such, that is one more store of my "to visit" list this Old Belgian Otaku can scratch of his bucket list.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten