Hello followers, here I am again with another short trip report!
Because in yearly tradition, we went to Kasterlee for a few days for some good playgarden fun!
And as always, we stayed at Houtum, renting a little bungalow there for four days this time, though we went a bit later in season then usually. Long weekends and such you know, and how they fall in the calendar.
After exploring the spatious living room and claiming my bedroom and play spots, we went for the De Putten playgarden first.
Here I could run around already and stroke some cute little goats.
Afterwards, we went to Netherust next door, which has a bog enclosed playgarden, so I could live out my hearts desire, and make sure mommy had enough laundry to do once we got back home hehehe.
But that first day was really tiring, so a little naptime was in order once we got back.
The second day, my little nephew and the family came over, and we returned to Netherust for some good trampoline fun.
On the third day, and the final "full one", we went to Bobbejaanland, which is only 6 kilometres from the camping place. Daddy got us all in very cheap with his Diamond Pass, so I could go do some rides!
The little boats, the slides (sadly the one with the water was closed, much to daddy's relieve), labyrinths... I did quite a few rides even though it was rather busy. It was a public holiday after all, so many people came over it seemed.
But, after counting "Team ThoTo" credits we went back to the bungalow for a final nights rest and then off homewards the morning after. But this won't be the last travel report from me this holiday period, no no. At the end of august, we are going again, this time on a bit of a themepark trip as mommy and daddy rented something right next door Toverland, and I heard rumours about Movie Park Germany as well being on the planning.
And lots of swimming!
See you then!!!














Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten