zondag 17 juli 2016

The Haul Report # 38

Hey everyone, here we are again with a nice heap of haul`s this week, and I have something special added to the collection.

I obtained one of the exclusive sets by Certified Professional Dirk Denoyelle, namely the I love MRI set.

This set has been develloped for the Jeroen Bosch Ziekenhuis and the Children`s Hospital at Montefiore, and is handed out there to children who have to undergo an MRI, to make them more comfortable.  A neat little set, and you can expect a build report on that one in the future!

The kid also gave me a new Lego coffee cup for my birthday last week, as the old one is in a "slight shape of urgent throw away" and we can start with a fresh one.

Some BrickLink part orders came in this week as well, which allowed me to finish both my Abramsverse Enterprise as well as the NX-01.


Amazon UK outdid itself on shipping, as it was estimated to arrive the 18th, but last thursday the newest Lego movie BluRay, with the exclusive Nightwing figure was already in my mailbox.

My weekly trip along the charity shop didn`t yield that much, but some nice little stuffsies none the less.  I obtained a DVD from the Titan AE anime movie, as well as the classic story Do Androids Dream of Electrical Sheep by Philippe K. Dickens.

Not a bad haul at all for sure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten