maandag 25 juli 2016

Inspirational Lego # 80

Cutting it close to the end of the monday, but here we are again with the weekly dose of eyecandy :-)

I`m hoping you like the selection once more, as we kick off with Nibleheim valley



The waterflow, the roofs, the trees... I just love this build

Next, we have a nice black and white composition making use of the banshee from the series 15 CMF`s.

Staying in the spooky theme, this bell tower looks like it came straight out of an episode of scooby doo.

Another great windmill, I love how the blades are done.

This cutaway section of market stalls against the wall of the castle is so vibrant.

A raiding party ambushes a merchant along the road.

The Solacium, a very impressive spaceship build, with strong colours and a great shape.

Otto the Octopus is giving the Sea Cow a bad day...

A great roadster based on the 1923 Ford T model.

The final build this week is this very homely clock, which I can imagine hanging in my own living room...

And there we have it, another 10 build which I hope you like, and until next monday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten