Scraptember - scatter terrain 3
-
This Scraptember post showcases more scatter terrain - this time it's all
barricades baby!
These are both by *SableBadger*, available on Thingiverse.
The...
Autumn Cleaning and a Bit of Nostalgia
-
Today was B-Day. Book Day. The day when I was finally going to get around
to sorting out my bookcase in the Kriegskabin. The bookcase was full and
certain ...
All is safely gathered in.
-
Autumn has finally begun to make its presence felt out here with a little
yellowing of the leaves and a well received morning chill when I venture
forth,...
The Things We Love to Hate About Wargaming
-
Having covered what people love about wargaming in the What I Like About
You post, it's only fair to look at the flipside too.In the Great Wargaming
Survey...
ECW: Guest Contributor
-
Following my Pulitzer Prize winning post on rebasing ECW armies, Steve
Cooney sent a very kind email, including some welcome photos of his own ECW
troops...
Four-Player SOBAH Campaign Game 2
-
We played the second game in our SOBAH campaign, using my revised VP rules.
Here is the scenario, we set a time limit of 2 hours for the game.
*Lost in ...
Alien ruffians you say?
-
So, those of you that read what I put on the internet might have heard me
proclaim that my project for the year was going to be Firefly Stargrave. In
a s...
Wargamer's UK Summer Tour
-
First time ever Team Finland would participate in Saga World Cup Teams
Tournament...
So as I would fly to UK anyway, I decided to look around a bit...
L...
August Games
-
We got back to playing a few games in August. Through the middle of the
month, I ended up with a nasty cold that laid me low for a week or two...
though ...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Okay, from now on I`m going to be posting this on fridays instead of saturdays I think... busy weekends.
A fresh week, and some progress was made (well, more then some if you follow my blog). For the coming week, I think I`ll be pushing to get the Romans all finished.
With Noshi working 4 night shifts this week, this should be perfectably feasible, so drop by next week to see how I went... Have a good week!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten