woensdag 4 april 2018

HOTT 15mm Dark Dwarf Cultists

Some models I bought back in 2012 or 2013 at Salute for the HOTT game system, I already did some in the painting challenge a few weeks ago.

Now, I finally gotten round to completing the regiment of 3 elements.  

While HOTT, which we had planned before I went into my break, never took off at TSA in the end, I guess these figures will end up at some Bring and Buy event left or right, as I don`t have any use for them at all.  Might help sponsor another small scale project I`m preparing, but more on that in a future post.

I painted them all with the Strong Tone wash system, as on this small scale that gives some lovely effects and you don`t have to bother that way of drybrushing the teeny-weeny fellows, which is quite handy.

Well, that`s another "unit" done as such from the lead pile as a result of the challenge, it`s such a motivational thingy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten