maandag 11 november 2019

Crisis 2019: The Haul Report special

So, Crisis has passed, and now it`s time to see what I brought home...

Because I went with a limited shopping list, as you could read HERE last week.

Now to be honest, I didn't overspend, giving out as much as I brought in from the Bring and Sell, but this was due to for example Brigade not bringing individual tanks, or Adler running out of italian support weapons, so those will be mail ordered later this week.

Never the less, I stuck to the plan (and Noshi made sure I did), yet forgot to grab some things, or just didn't find them.  The former for example being the KR small case for 6mm, the latter for one the 20mm round Renedra bases to name a few.

So let's have a small (sorry, cellphone focussing issues, I've still not figured that one out...) look at what it is I hauled homewards!


1 opmerking: