maandag 4 november 2019

Mordor Shaman

With the second tournament I want to participate in right around the corner, I needed some more 'generic' heroes for my Mordor force to participate.

This due to the fact I painted up 700 points of playable forces this year and then some rank and file, but lacked characters to play the larger, 900 points the tournament would be in format.

So to that end, I painted up some more magical support in the form of this shaman, a Minor hero in the list that comes with some good support casting to the Ringwraith I brought along in the force.


I followed a colourscheme mix up of how I paint on the one hand my regular orcs, and on the other my Morannon's, to make him blend in in the force, while on the other hand still singling him out as a character.

So that's another small addition in itself, but one that makes the whole force playable...

Now it will all depend on one factor: the delivery date of the new kitchen...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten