zondag 29 november 2020

The Haul Report 257

 As I said last week, another parcel arrived from Games Workshop, containing a White dwarf as well as a Fomoroid Crusher.


Though the latter will be used neither for WarCry nor Age of Sigmar, but was bought with the solo game system from Underworlds in mind, so the Mordor Troll can be relieved of stand in duty.

I also received a parcel from my go to eBay guy, with three more Khand warriors.
 


On a printing level, I have been churning out more dungeon tiles, the "safest things" to print until I get around ordering a new nozzle for the Ender 3.
 

Talking prints, the first releases for the Vladivostov village from Dark Realms Forge came in, containing 3 houses, 2 shops, 2 terraced shops and a tavern, awesome stuff as always!
 







Finally, some of my old stuff found it's way back to me as my nephews decided years ago this wasn`t the hobby for them after all, and with an Island of Blood set to boot in there.  While not complete, there are still a handfull of Skaven and High Elves in there to paint up and use in DnD, so that's nice stuff.


A rather modest week all in all, but with some great stuff! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten