zaterdag 23 april 2022

On the Painting Desk 201

 Some more GunPla work this week, as I did some additional work on the Freedom model.

Slowly and steadily, without any pressure or deadline as I doubt I'll be going to the club anywhere soon yet to introduce MechaTop, I`m working on these larger models to game with.

Not to mention my printer still isn`t back to make his base anyways...

But for this week, I have been doing some more "baseline" colours for the three tone style I love to paint in.  Starting with Imperial Blue to do all the sections that have to be build up to blue in the end, as well as the black for where the dark gery areas will be coming.



So that is it for this time round, next time I`m hopefully going to be the smaller pieces, as well as the dark greys and blue greys for his gun barrels.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten