zondag 17 april 2022

The Haul Report 315

 A nice box of TokyoCatch goodies arrived this week!

An in it, the wins I scored during march, and a varied lot it was. Though not as huge as the previous one that had to be send in three seperate boxes lol.
 

 
 But this contained plushies and figures, so that's always great fun!

My second part of my Amazon order also came in, containing volume 3 of That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, so now I can continue that series as well.



I was amazed though they actually deliver on sundays... and that it came in 3 weeks sooner then projected, which is nice.
 
And the first of the two sticker enveloppe wins from Instagram also arrived this week, ones I was asked to be suprised with bar a Marin one. 



While the second came in two days later, suprising me with these:



So that has been another fun week of goodies for certain!  Oh, and that change in professional life, that has already been resolved.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten