vrijdag 22 april 2022

Opening some Date A Bullet boosterpacks for Weiss Schwarz

 Earlier this month, a local visit to Nendo Addicts brought back some booster packs of the Date A Bullet series.



Now, while I don`t play Weiss Schwarz, I am trying to collect a select amount of series from the line, just because I love the anime's they are from.

And to that end, I'm opening these two packs, always in the hope of getting one of the signature cards (chances: slim).  And considering there is barely an aftermarket for the game here in Belgium, I`m also hoping on not to much doubles hehehe.

So, without firther ado, I cut open the first pack, and getting these cards:



The rare of the set, "Zafkiel" Kurumi, is unfortunatly not the signed version, but still a 3.90 euro card according to Cardmarket, so that's not to bad.  And with the Uncommon "Doll Master" Pannier and the Common card In Recollections, Isami I also scored two foils in this pack.

The second pack was then opened, yielding me the following:



Now, the Rare of this pack is nothing spectacular: Predetermined Conclusion, Queen.  While only a 0.25 cent rare, I did also get her Foil version in this pack.  Guess that's both a yay and a nay in one and the same go?  

But in the end, that card, and now the non-foil version of In Recollections, Isami where the only ones to be added to the doubles stack.  And the small series got fleshed out some more once again.

So if you want to pick up those, check out my CardMarket page for them.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten