zondag 7 januari 2024

On the Painting Desk 263

 Okay, so after two weeks finally some good painting progress on the projects.

I pulled out some time as I did the main goal I needed to complete in FF14 for the moment, and now it is back to questing and levelling as usual, so I can put up some paint time while waiting in instance lines.



And this week the Fomoroid had some strong progress, that much even I might finish it in the week to come if I can keep this rate up.

I also worked some more on the Mordheim warband, and especially it's greenskin informant henchmen as some work on their first layer has been completed, as well as the skin's first layer on the gaoler.

So with some forced off time ahead, I am going to commit myself to do some seriously painting in the next fortnight.

Check back next week!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten