zaterdag 6 januari 2024

The Haul Report 386: completing Quintuplets gachapon series

 So the first report of the year, and it has some nice little thingamabobs to share!

And it is a varied lot, the result you could say of christmas wrap-ups.

The first thing I obtained is another manga, in the form of volume 20 of Terra Formars which I purchased with a gift voucher that was also included in last week's Secret Santa (but arrived at the door a few days later).


From Yatta Japan, I had a box of gachapon being send, in the hopes of getting both the remaining Ichika keychain and Nino hugcot, and I got lucky as both where indeed in the selection.  The unboxing video is on my YouTube, with the doubles going into my trade pile.


I also received some christmas money from mom, and a quick trip to the city yielded me the following Underworlds warband, which just looks like fun band to try out some day.
 
A final piece that arrived this week was my Secret Santa from the Chaos Dwarf Online community, granting me the latest in the Secret Santa line they maintain there.
 

 
So a lovely and varied set of goodies, and this means I kick off the year with a nice pile of figures to paint as well as two completed Quintuplets sets, that's what I call a great start!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten