woensdag 23 april 2014

150.000+ views, thank you all!

It must have happened somewhere between yesterday afternoon and today while I was over at the school, that my humble internet corner reached the 150.000 marks of being viewed.



In this voyage of being around for about 4 years, people have followed me from the small scale beginnings when it was founded as a platform for our Pulp games at the wargames club, along tournaments and convention reports, and so through the shift of the last two years more towards those other intrests of mine, like anime and Lego.





People kept visiting when it was a `score board` for the Playstation Challenge with Andy, and still seem to visit my ramblings to this day as I turn left and right through the lives of geekdom, even through my recent F1 reviews.




A BIG thanks to all of you, wether your a Follower or someone dropping by through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or by accident.



And I will promise to make sure to polute the airways with my highly subjective opinions and takes on things!



And remember



People seem to associate adulthood with being serious and "putting away such childish things", but really, adulthood is about being who you are and having a spirit, a creative one at that while still being responsible.
Being and adult doesn't mean "reject what you once loved because it is perceived as childish", being an adult means maturing and working independently within this world, taking responsibility and things like that.

3 opmerkingen: