A local `cheap stuff store chain`, Wibra, often has end of series, stock liquidations and other toys lying around, and last week I found those two nice little things
The smaller versions of the big Kre-O Transformers sets, they number just under 100 pieces each, and costed only 4 euros for a boxed set. Me likey!
Thay also had some other Kre-O Transformers sets lying around, the `playsets` with a Kreon and some vehicle, as well as the smallest set from Battleship, the Devastator Transformers combiner set and the World of Warcraft Goblin Shredder from Megabloks, of whom I picked up a copy each and tucked away to trade around when opportunity arises for hopefully some Saint Seiya material.
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
22 uur geleden


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten