... and found out they didn`t have the Valentine diner set anymore in stock, petty.
It should be arriving back around the 4th, so maybe I`ll see if I can pop over wednesday to get one after all, but if not, yeah well, so be it then.
I did get the Green Lantern set (apparently, they had only a single one left) and while we where at it, I grabbed some more sets left and right.
Like the full Guardians of the Galaxy range...
And that Batman set I had on my Bricky Wish List...
Not to bad for a quick shopping by.
On related terms, I did pick up some small things as well the past week, like the most recent Chima and Friends mags, which I tend to by only when they respectively have a minifig and an animal set coming with them.
And at Bart Smit found this nice little set at -50%, so I took both they had remaining. I love it for the `new style` horse, and the female medieval suited minifig, something one doesn`t find to often as there is no Kingdoms range around at current.
Low hanging fruit
-
I sat in a field with the wife the other week to watch the eclipse. Saw
bugger all as it happens, but something tiny in the grass (no not the wife)
bit m...
18 uur geleden






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten