With there not being an episode last week due to Valentine`s, one might expect this will be the mother of all gaming completion posts... but it actually isn`t.
Truth to be told, I have been gaming rather rarely of late, preferring to watch through my entire backlog instead of series and movies...
I did though play some Minifigures Online, but most of the time spend was on some Facebook games (I still blame the kid for it).
On the Lego front, I only got the Sea Captain as such to his Legendary status, obtained by unlocking his 7th skill in the tree.
But I did get the Global meta achievement of Master Striker, having killed a lot of beasties so far ;-)
Talking about those Facebook games, there are actually two I play. Or click. Or whatever you need to call those flash games.
In the Top 11 Soccer Manager, I can say it has been a rather mixed week. Ye, I got eliminated from the cup by a team a bit weaker, after first winning 0-1 on their pitch, but losing 0-2 on my own field, ending a streak of 10 undefeated official games.
Which was compensated by getting through in my group of the Champions league with 18 on 18, lots of revenue has been gained there ;-)
For the competition, my goal is to promote each level within two seasons: one to get better (your team`s players degrade one level every higher up they go) and one to make the push to the next level. This season, at the start, I had about the 5th strongest team of the series, so I`m aiming for place 5 to 7 and go with the promotional flow. I now have two games against far higher rated teams, `non-promoters` of last season, so we`ll see how that ends and where it`ll put us, but the hole between 7 and 8 is rather large so promotion should be do-able in the end...
The other game I have been spending time with is Marvel Avengers. A new spec ops started, but I think I already screwed that up by putting my asgardian bracelet in my pvp locks, so I can`t complete the task required to advance now... ooops.
But I did unlock the premium mission from the Excalibur chapter, which yielded me Gambit as well...
Plans for the coming weeks? Not really, it is going to be busy so we`ll see what we can achieve, unlock or fix up!
See you all in two weeks again, as next week, the saturday will be reserved for a very special blogpost again!
Low hanging fruit
-
I sat in a field with the wife the other week to watch the eclipse. Saw
bugger all as it happens, but something tiny in the grass (no not the wife)
bit m...
18 uur geleden







Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten