The second bonus theme, and this time it`s all about big guns. And
if there is one thing I love gaming with, it's... big guns. or even
bigger guns.
For
this entry, I took a true classic Games Workshop model of the loveliest
race ever created: the Chaos Dwarfs. I`m just a huge fan of their
Babylonian style and their silly big hats.
The
Earthshaker was in it's days one of the biggest models in the various
ranges, and it was a truly devastating weapon. Not because of the
damage it actually did, but because, well, it caused earthshakes and cut
down the speed of the opposing army by half as a result...
The
cannon comes with two crew (well, three, but my commander seems awol)
carrying what I tended to call the "holy shell of Naggrund", aka the
ammunition for the gun itself.
So points wise, sans bonus, this is a 20 point entry consisting of two crew and a served weapon if I am correct...
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
23 uur geleden






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten