zondag 28 januari 2018

The Haul Report 118

Hello everyone to another haul report of stuff added to the collection.

Now, this time it has been a small purchase... and then a suprise arrival on saturday right before I made the cut.

The only thing I actually bought from a clubmate, was a set of poxwalkers from the base box.  These guys are going to be the base to convert on for my Mutant Rabble squad in my Heretics and Renegades part of the Legion.  Nothing fancy, just 500 points to add some variety in the form of another detachment to the army, and having the chance to paint a pink Leman Russ tank.

The suprise arrival was the second part of my Wayland (yeah, THAT order) order, in the form of my boxed set of Rokitas bikes.  Together with the regular GW ones , they will form my bike squad for my Emperor's Children in the end, but it adds some much needed sexyness to the army as such.

Well, that`s it for this week.  Still have some small orders in the mail which I expect to drop in next week, but after that it's going to be liquidating time first before I start a whole new force with models I still have lying around. 

Let`s say it will be a very special looking army for 40k...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten