donderdag 7 maart 2019

I WON: Axel`s Pretpakket and Kirioth TV`s 40k subscribers

Boom, it has been a good week, as prices came in galore.

The first is pure fun, Axel of the EXCELLENT 80sGeek blog did a giceaway of some fun items, to move from his mancave to someone else's.

And I managed to answer the incredibly hard question by accident, resulting in winning his heap of fun.

And as it arrived earlier this week, it contained some awesome stuff:



Three graphic novels of various series, and as I love Green lantern, that will be the first of them I`ll be reading

But also thse old classic, back then very erotically shocking movies (think "Emanuelle") which I`ll be watching with Noshi and then blog about.

But there was more this week.  I also won in Kirioth`s 40k subscriber giveaway, and became one of the 4 lucky persons to win a voucher for Elemental Games, worth 10 GBP and which will be spend on some Deepkin.

Some miniatures will find their way to Merksem pretty soon!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten