donderdag 6 augustus 2020

Review: Baccus6mm Dacian models

Hello all, this time a review of the Dacian line from Baccus6mm, the models which can be found under "the Romans" tab of their website HERE.


I ordered the models a short while ago, with the intention of making them into my army for DBA 3.0, a game I neglected to try out for far to long.

To that end, I ordered one each of the packs of the line, except for the allied in Bastarnae Falx, as a single pack of everything else should allow me to cover all the armies elements, and draw the general from the remainder of strips to make a base for him as well.

The plan is to replace every "figure" on a base with a strip instead to show the smaller scale, bigger army effect, and the Dacians being list II/52 will look like this initially:

1 element General
6 elements Warriors (3 Wb)


2 elements Falxmen (3 Bd)


2 elements Psiloi (Ps)


1 element Horsemen (LH or Cv)



This nets me the 12 necessary stands, and to give an example, all the warriors would be in 15mm needing 6 times 3 figures, whom I`ll be making 6 times 3 strips.  And a Dacian warrior pack contains 24 strips so that will even leave me with some extra figures.

Now to base all the needed models up, and of course paint them :-)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten