zondag 30 augustus 2020

The Haul Report 244: the printer runs again

After a little month off (due to real life, I didn`t get round cleaning the nozzle), the printer is back at it and the first items for Project Far Side have again been churned out.

Now, the rate of printing is cut down severly, because the few hours I'm at home and my boy is awake, I prefer to spend with the family.



But still, some good amount of stuff ran from the Ender 3 this week for 6mm gaming.  Heck, I might even catch up on the painting front if I print at this rate...


I also received a parcel from Element Games with some catching up reading, namely the two issues of White Dwarf (I know, I know, it's stronger then myself okay) I missed during lockdown, together with the Fallen Empires profile cards and the recent Matched Play book for MESBG.

Not a bad week after all now...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten