vrijdag 29 januari 2021

What I Painted in January 2021

 The new year has begun, and the AHPC is in full swing, so of course all what is painted up these days are for that purpose.

And I must say, I made some good progress towards my 1000 points goal I set in the challenge, standing at 119 points at time of writng this.

Starting out this month, are some Hobbit Tookish Hunters together with some 3d printed pittraps for the Scouring of the Shire book.
 

The next entry is Arwen, pushing the Rivendel goal to completion, that's a nice green line on the sidebar in the first month already!



I then painted up some Tau for my SEED Destiny inspired force, with two drones and a battlesuit added to the still small army.



The next chamber made me paint was The Larder, where farmer Maggot defended his crops.


Descending as such to the second level, a dragon hatchling was painted.
 
 
Not all entries are of course connected to locations on the map, and the next one, the first of my painted ruffians, is such an entry.
 
As well as some furniture for my solo game endeavours



And that's about it this month, all for the AHPC, because some of the next entries are rather big ones (in numbers, not per se in scale) and aren`t done yet...

That means this first month kicks off with 46 models already done, a good start for sure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten