woensdag 4 mei 2022

Unboxing Archonia Mystery Anime Box 2022: Weep or Keep?

 So, Archonia did a mystery box sale this year, and at 40 euro for a box, I took my chances and ordered one.



It is stated the boxes contain 3 prize figures and 2 pieces of merchandise, so I wonder if there is something for my taste in it.



Without further ado as such, let's unbox this mystery box!  I`m really excited, because of mystery boxes are always great fun, and a prize figure quickly runs to the 30 euro mark or more.  So if even one of them inside is fitting for my collection, it will be a decent deal, anything above making a great deal.



Now, those are the items in the box, and if I check their webstore, the total value if bought loose would come to more then 110 euro, so even with one or two items going in the collection, it was worth it's money... and I got a video out of it to boot heehehe.

So in the end, we got the Bulbasaur cap, a Smile trial deck for Weiss Schwarz Idolmaster series, Z1 from Azur Lane, Boa Hancock chinese wedding dress and Toji no Miko.

I`m happy with this purchase for sure!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten