dinsdag 19 juli 2022

Fantasy Anime League - Spring 2022

 After my rather poor performance of predicting last autumn's best performing anime's (I ended in the top 96% lol), I'm tried again this season.


And that with a team of anime, well, once again mostly based on my own tastes...

My Top 5 team as such consisted of the following series.

1. Date A Live IV: because of course, Kurumi

2. Aharen is Indecipherable: cute protagonist, popular theme, seemed like a good bet.

3. Love Life! the second season: this also seemed a good team member, considering the high rating of the first season.

4. The Greatest Maou is Reborn to Get Friends: because everyone likes isekai, and it might be a break out one.

5. Kyokai Senki 2: no way I could leave this awesome mecha anime out of course.

While on my bench, I put the following series: Build Divide Code White, Kono Healer and RPG Fudousan, again with the idea of getting a good isekai and swap it in the moment one seems to become a break out hit.

So how did they perform?  Welll...
 
Aharen scored best ending 6th, followed by Date a Live on 7th.  But then we got 16th for The Greatest Maou, 21st for Love life and nothing in the top 25 from there on... needless to say, that didn`t bump my results, and I think I have to really learn the Ace system next time...
 
Here was my result of autumn 2021
 
 

And this is how this season's predictions ended... 



Seems I went up one percentage and am really, really bad at this, but it's fun and it gives some limited edition badge for the profile.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten