dinsdag 29 augustus 2023

Lord Ipsqueeck's Adventures: a long week to Vennenbos

 Hey everyone, welcome to another one of my thrilling holiday journals.



And after the great weekend I had in the Lommerbergen, mommy and daddy had promised we would return to a park like that, so we set of to Vennenbos, just across the border between Belgium and The Netherlands.

I just made sure I was well rested for arrival!



The park has this awesome indoor playground, and I just had to try that the first evening, with slides, and tunnels and all the lovelyness.  And delicious cinnamon cake!




 



On the sunday, we went bowling, and to the amazement of mommy and daddy I showed them well, being the only to even actually manage a strike.   Though between us, they have a severe lack of talent, I could have taken them even with my eyes closed and one hand behind my back.  But only after a good meal in the family restaurant first!





 


 

Mom and dad decided to cheer to my victory then!



Sadly, monday wasn`t that great a day, as my beloved grandfather had passed away from lungcancer, so we went back home for the day.  But as Bompa wanted, we returned to the park in the evening.



But we went back as he wanted, and a late evening swim to cool down.



I also had such a heap of fun around the bungalow, like playing with sliders, or bubbles outside and inside, and of course there just had to be pancakes for lunch!  Because the recipy was on a big poster in the vacation house, so I didn`t tolerate any excuses.




 

 

 



We also went an afternoon to De Hooiberg, an half hour walk from the vacation park with a great and amazing indoor playground.  I learned a valuable lesson here: you can go off slides head first, which is awesome!










Okay, so maybe I need to work on my landing...



And in the evening, green olives where to be stolen hihi.  We went to see the entertainment later that evening, but it was to noisy for me honestly.


 


Daddy also did a barbeque, look at all that meat for dinner!




The park also had various outdoor playgarden's, where I could enjoy big swings and more...


 


But to every story comes an end, and we where really lucky as it started raining the friday morning we had to leave.  Mommy piloted us safely back home, where I immediatly made sure that it was redecorated to my tastes!




Well, that's my tale about a week of Vennenbos, see you next time!  
 
As I comforted Bollo, I will certainly be back so he doesn`t have to miss me to long!



PS: and of course daddy had to get some more beers for at home...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten