vrijdag 27 september 2024

Fantasy Anime League: fall 2024

 We are back in the prediction game, and as such hopefully bumping those slacking anime numbers in the final sprint of the year.

 


So after some decent results in the previous seasons, I went for the following selection this season.

From the Restricted list, I got to pick two, and ended up with taking both Bleach and the 5th season of DanMachi from them.  And with both airing in the first week, they could immediatly go to the Active section of my team.

But then came the hard task of selecting the other ones from a list of 63, hoping on some white rabbits to pop out from that list.  I also wanted a good starting line-up this time round, in order to be able to use a quick ace without having to use the restricted ones, and not be forced to swap in week 1 or 2 for the good ones that might begin running later.

Ao no Hako was as such my very first pick, romance anime's tend to do well in general. Another sure shot, though that needed to start on the bench due to airing only in week 2, is the new Dragonball.  But there ended my gut feelings, and now I had to start taking gambles...

The new season of Arifureta was picked, airing nearly in week 3, because, well, ecchi.  Kimi wa Meido-sama looks fun, and airs at the end of week 1 so that went in the Active group as well.  Maybe not the smartest pick, but a new Ranma 1/2 starts at week 1 as well and purely out of nostalgia I added that to the team as well, rounding out the actives, and I can always swap something else in after all, like above mentioned Dragonball.  Ao no Miburo was my final bench pick, for some reason it drew my attention.

So will this team carry me once again into the top 50%?  Let's find out!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten