zondag 29 september 2024

The Haul Report 406: buying some collections

 It has been a while, but this past period I obtained some new stuff for the collections.

Starting with new warbands for Underworlds, because yeah, it's not like I haven't have enough of a backlog already.

I picked up no less then two collections in the past week, the first one consisting of a large army of Idoneth for my existing army...

 

... while the second is a huge collection of a player that quit Underworlds.  Including a sealed Nethermaze that I don't have, along with some other stuff for my personal use, as well as some doubles to trade away in my game group.
 
 I also pre-ordered the Chaos Dwarf Hellcannon when the Old World Chaos went online, which I collected in the local Warhammer store.  Because one more big cannon, why not...

I did some content video's on both these lots in the past days, and put them on my YouTube channel as such.


Archonia's MyBox also arrived this period, though it contained only a single volume this time round as I forgot to bundle with some wishlist items to save on shipping d'oh.  Never the less, I will enjoy reading this final volume of the excellent JK Haru isekai series.
 


But back to Underworlds then, to end as we started.  Through Vinted I found some promocards for warbands that I have, so time to pimp the decks a little.
 

 
And more cards, as I traded a double set of Thundrik's promocards for the set of the Dread Pageant and Myari's Purifiers.  Maybe I should shuffle those Lumineth a bit more forward on the painting plans after all...



While I had the Daggok's cards, I managed to pick the warband up second hand for 15 euro, unpainted.

So that was a VERY hefty episode this time round, until the next instalment!  Please do note though, I'm no longer running this on a weekly basis, but will be showing the loot over various length periods, when I have some "volume" gathered.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten