woensdag 5 augustus 2026

Frostgrave Genie and the Lamp

 The latest figure to be painted for our group's Frostgrave campaign, the second game night scenario (coming soon) is the Genie scenario.
 
So I scrolled through Vinted and found the actual Northstar Military Miniatures one for a bargain.
 

I set out to paint him and his lamp up as such, in order to have him ready.  Now the benefit is that he is pretty simple to paint up, having basically only his skin and pants, while the lamp is basically a golden lamp on a stone pedestal.
 

Of course, I just needed to paint him blue, because Disney hehehe, but I'm not alone in that as he also is painted blue on the official blister picture.  Though to be honest, he looks more like the evil genie from the turn of the century 1001 Nights mini-series.
 
But, he is ready now and willing to wreck our warbands! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten