What to do on a sunny saturday in the big school holidays?
Try out a new amusement park of course!!
So me, mommy and daddy went to De Tovertuin, a recently opened amusement park tailored for 3 to 9 year olds, based on the Woezel and Pip franchise of cartoon figures.
Now, this is one of those cosy little parks, and if you look around you can find some nice discounts on the entrance tickets. And at about 45 minutes drive from our front door, this would be a nice little afternoon outing!
Now, the park has only a few rides, and some nice educational parts as well. But what jumps in the eye immediatly is how lovely thematised everything is, with lovely pastel colourings, and making use of Animatronics. This also goes for their dark ride, Overal Vriendjes, that uses animatronics instead of viewscreens that you see all to often these days.
Another ride I really loved was Tante Peerboom's Musical Journey, a boatride that takes us around the big central tree, with a lot to see while going around.
Another fun ride was the Pannekoekenmolen, though for an experience Scirocco traveller like myself, this was a bit on the calm side. Still, it was some good fun to do.
The park also has quite a lot of playgrounds, though the big indoor one I skipped, as it was a bit to warm inside to go climbing and running all the time.
And there is a labyrinth as well, just as an educational part teaching about insects, and with a piece of "naked feet walking" to feel everything under your soles.
It was a fun day out, but I fear I am just a tat to "big" and experienced in slightly wilder rides already for this particular park. Though a special mention must go to the young employee who noticed I have autism, and that we can have a special entry line. It was not that busy though, so I waited nicely in line with the other people like the big bloke that I am!
And so we explored this new little amusement park, and let's see which parks will be visited as well in the coming weeks!
Until then!


























Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten