maandag 28 september 2026

Fantasy Anime League Fall 2026: the selection

 Here we go again, a new season of trying to predict the most popular anime's of the moment.
 

And of course I joined in once more, hoping to keep that streak of the top 25% going!
 
So, which anime did I pick for this this time around?  Well, I first selected one from the four of the Restricted list, my choice falling to the second season of Ao no Hako.  Joining that in the starting line-up, I opted for the second season of A Returner's Magic Should be Special, the third season of Ranma 1/2, the third season of Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill and finally the second season of The Ramparts of Ice.  A pretty safe selection to be honest, made up of continuations of popular series from previous seasons.
 
Benched to fill in are Dragon Ball Super Beerus, because Dragon Ball, the second season of The Detective is Already Dead and finally Revorn as a Space Mercenary, because of course I needed to include at least one scifi series in my choices!
 
So these are the series I began the challenge with today.  The first week is always the most difficult to guess, as you have to take into account launch dates and such, but we will see where we get and then hopefully build up a ramping momentum to end at the target finishing position.
 
See you in 13 weeks with the full results and the course I rode during the season! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten