This episode of the haul report is almost all about bulk, bulk, bulk for TCG's!
You see, as you could hear on my Youtube channel, I'm dusting off my love for cardgames again with the advent of Noshi discovering Lorcana.
And that also reignited my drive to complete my own collections, namely of various Weiss Schwarz as well as Gundam TCG series. But that means trade stuff was needed, as I had only kept "the good ones" from my previous stint in the TCG life, and I went out to obtain bulk for about every cardgame listed on CardMarket, to create a flow of trades in and out. The goal? To complete my decks, get rid off cards we don't need from Sealed events, and eventually fill out the gaps in my own collections!
There are generally two ways to obtain this: play on low volume, high hitting cards, OR go for the steady but low value stream of bulk. The latter is the path I choose, less volatile in value but more work to get sorted and listed though. And I picked up a heap of bulk lots as such in this period, let's have a look at what to expect on my CardMarket page as such in the coming weeks and months as I go through them...
The first game I have been buying from was Riftbound, the League of Legends cardgame. Scoring some lots from various sources, this gives a solid foundation to trade around with.
Of course, you need the staples of the TCG hobby as well, and a big box of Magic cards was collected.
Another big lot is also from the "big three", but all in the spanish edition: Yu-Gi-Oh cards, another staple in the TCG hobby. And of which I forgot to take a picture as I was cursing through the gazillion expansions they have to select and list from...
Now, as this is all to make volume first, I ain't to picky on the actual languages of the cards, though that might mean a bit more work listing them as they will need to be checked to their english names, but the price per card was a big incentive in "liberating" these from closets and dark forgotten corners of collections. I need to take into account after all the fact they trade away, if they go, at between 2 to 5 eurocent, so I need to keep my buy in low as a result, and the goal is by january to be able to start trading around for the above mentioned collections.
But yes, the coming days (and especially nightshifts) I'll be shifting through quite a few cards it seems...




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten