zondag 6 januari 2019

Haul Report 163: Happy New Year

And so the week of jolly festivities comes to pass, and it's time for the week of salads...

But it was a great week, and I did pick up some more christmas gifts...


At Dolly's, we opened the gifts that littered the tree on NYE's, and I got some pretty awesome stuff.  Dolly got me the Cancer God version Myth Cloth, whom of course is "my" gold saint.  It'll be very hard to top him for best toy in my 2019 oversight...

She also got me a set of glasses and mugs from DBZ, as well as a keychain to finally replace poor worn out Lego Frodo.

Her roommate got me the lovely Goku in his original Dragonball (yeah, that's the series without the Z) outfit flying on the Nimbus cloud.

The day after at my nieces, many candies where obtained in a custom printed jar, accompanied by an etched glass of the world's favorite yellow rodent...

Nice lot of great loot this week as such, thanks all!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten