Saga World Cup 2026 - Part 1. Preparation is ready
-
Stockport 1.-2.82026
Tradition of organising Saga World Cup as team tournament started already
before covid and has now again continued for couple of years....
Top Ten Tips for Newbies to Historical Wargaming
-
If you're thinking about getting into historical tabletop wargaming, or
you've recently made the jump from fantasy or science fiction gaming, my
latest Y...
Blood Bowl - Goblin Bomma
-
Getting bit behind on the Blood Bowl game reports! I played a game on
Thursday and another TODAY!!
Because of the game today, I VERY QUICKLY finished up...
Bzzzzzzzzzzz
-
It has been a long time since my last post. Honestly, it’s been a long time
since I finished painting this batch of miniatures (which were actually
paint...
Counterattack at Bir Kalifa
-
Peter, at Grid Based Wargaming..., among all of his other wargaming irons
in the fire, has been looking for a ruleset to bring his 6mm WWII
collection back...
Reign in Jotunheim Campaign
-
Ross and I played another game in our on-going Reign in Hell campaign, set
in a frozen hellscape. This has been fun to play, giving me the opportunity
t...
The comeback kid.
-
Yes, it’s me the comeback kid, and I’ve err….comeback. I wanted to insert a
sound file of a trumpet fanfare at this point but all I can afford at the
mom...
Another Achaean ruse - Ilium: A Game of Heroes
-
Andrew and I brought our *Ilium: A Game of Heroes* campaign to a close last
week with a gripping playthrough of the Trojan Horse scenario. Andrew, once
mor...
Reading Resources Replenished
-
Greetings from a very dry south eastern England. We're now officially on a
hose-pipe ban, but I'm grateful it could be much worse like France and
Spain.
...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten