donderdag 18 juli 2024

Lord Ipsqueeck's Adventures: Riding wild in the Efteling

 Greetings and salutations my followers, and welcome to another tale of a might adventure I had last weekend!





Because I went for the second year in a row to The Efteling, an amazing theme park in The Netherlands with a fairytale forest, but more importantly, some wild rides!
 
 




You know, that kind of thing I brave like a real man while my daddy is whimpering at the back... like here in the Max and Mauritz rollercoaster, which we went in twice!




It did help that saturday the weather was a bit less, but that made it nice and calm with short waiting lines, always a good thing for sure!  Like when we joined Sindbad on his merchant boat voyage, where we weathered a storm no less, salaam, without any queue to wait in.






Of course, we needed to do the Carnival Festival as well on both days, as it is such a great fun ride with heaps of things to see.  And a fantastic theme music to boot, right daddy?


 


Another calmer ride was the monorail in the Land van Laaf, which was time for some high up rest and relaxation.




But not all had to be calm, as we went on a variety of merry go rounds, including the Steamcarrousel.


I also spotted the Dance Macabre, a huge ghostly mansion that will open later this year and which I will be exploring next year as a result.

 






 


Some riding around on the Old Tufferbaan and the cycling trains of the Blauwe Reiger later, it was time to go to our weekend house, the awesome Efteling hotel with it's thematic interior, and of course I tested the bed.

 




Tested it very intensely even...






Fresh for the second day after a good breakfast, it was time to return to the park for more adventuring!  The benefit of being so early is no waiting lines, and my daddy to everyone's amazement went into the Roc alone, a rollercoaster in the dark, to "prove a point".  I think he looked pale though afterwards.



Adventuring does bring with it the risk of injuries though...







But a nice little Gondola boat ride later, all was forgotten, and I even went on a trainride which compared to here in Belgium actually rode on time!






 



We went to the Sprookjesbos that afternoon, but I refute any claims I fell asleep in the calm and melodic forest, okay!  I was just overthinking some things, like the awesome slides all around the park for me to try out.





While mommy and daddy enjoyed some iced coffee, the weekend was coming to a close and we had to return homewards, but not without daddy drooling over some scale models of the park... and taking home some beer, because what else with him.
 





 


And so this adventure came to a close, another fantastic weekend and one I will be repeating again next year for sure!  Thanks mommy and daddy for taking me there, I really enjoy this place!
 
 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten