zondag 21 juli 2024

The Haul Report 402

 Well, a bit of a strange episode this week, as I actually can't post pictures of some for various reasons.

So I guess you will just have to take my word for it...

The first thing being I picked up my permanent driver's license!  So now it is time to start stickering the car and more importantly, be able to drive around back to my club, events and tournament.  Which I actually immediatly did hehe.



Well, because I picked up this figure from Mike, I won it in a clubauction for sponsoring the scenery account for our fantasy group.  I have no plans to play Stormcasts, but I'll be putting her to the side in case I ever organise that Spearhead tournament I have playing in the back of my head for the price support.



The final piece that arrived is a big box from TokyoCatch, but I can't show the contents or the unboxing video I already taped, as Noshi's motherday present is also in there.  Something I played for to high heaven until I finally caught it, but I think she will find it ubercute.

So that's it for this week, see you again next episode!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten