zaterdag 25 april 2020

Frostgrave Illusionist

With the Frostgrave rules being free to download from the Osprey website a while ago, I decided to (finally) really take the plunge and make good work of the band I wanted to print for this game.


It also contained the solo rules, so I might actually play one or two of the scenario,s (after printing up the foes as well) and try to convince Noshi of the game on top.

Of course, this means my band needs a leader, and that is a wizard of a specified school.  Harking back to my DnD games of years ago, I went for the illusionist school of magic, as I always thought them the most dashing and reminded me of my preferred Blue magic decks back then in Magic: The Gathering.


The model is one from the awesome Michael Zavala sculpts, all free on Shapeways to download, as will be most of the collection I`m creating for this.  Not a shabby figure if you ask me for about 5 eurocents in materials...

I also printed out a Dagger Tree found on Thigverse, and, inspired by A Song of Ice and Fire's wyrdwood trees, painted it a reddish hued white.


Now just to consider wether I`ll be making Dungeon Tiles as well for this game...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten