zondag 26 april 2020

The Haul Report 226

Let's kick off this week by telling I have taken a second Patreon subscription.


While Miguel Zavala's files are all free to download on Shapeways and thingiverse, it can be quite a hassle to find all his files and DnD creatures at times, so I went and grabbed the 5 USD level of his Patreon.

Not only does this give me all his files in a nice Google Drive, it also has a LOT more then the Shapeways folder, with over 1600 files compared to about 1000.

Talking DnD, I got my DM screen from Bargain Games, so almost 100% ready to roll now.


Next stop, the 3D printing results of this week.  I've been churning out a nice stack of dungeon tiles again, and starting with these Rustic Wooden floors, I now have all the tiles for the solo adventure ready.


Which means we moved on to the ones for the larger party adventure, where I will need a lot of them for the huge building they will need to explore.

And starting out for that one, the staircase for use on every floor :-)

That larger dungeon will combine three ranges I have, respectively the Printable Scenery Rough Stone floor and the Castle floors, supplemented (for the single width pieces mostly) by the OpenForge Dungeon Stone floor.



The "menagerie" got boosted a bit as well, with a Flying Sword, a Chuul, and some spiders.



Terrain wise, some items have been added as well to put inside the layouts of both adventures that are planned once the campaign gets underway.




The final prints where something easy peasy... clue markers for Rangers of Shadow Deep


Of course, all those tiles needs to be painted, and I ordered more of those Amsterdam tubes from Pipoos, as I was really happy with the results of the test I did with them.

So a very busy, mainly printed, week once more, and it is time me and Noshi sat down and paint up all those tiles :-)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten