zondag 5 april 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: 1 month old

Yaaay, happy me, it is a celebration for me as I became one month old today!

And it has been a very special week, in which I discovered a lot of new things... but also had a bit of a scare.

You see, my grandpa suffered a stroke past week, but he is all better now and as soon as this Corona thingy has gone by, I will be glad to sleep on his bellywelly again.


But I also learned a lot from mommy and daddy.  Daddy showed me a show called "Castlevania" and boy, how cool was that.  It had all kinds of white's and reds and blacks... and I really love these colours.  Daddy then explained to me about how Castlevania was originally a very cool thing called "a videogame" in no less then 16 pixels on a device called a SNES!!!!

Yeah, 16 pixels... what IS a pixel???

Pretty cool daddy, but that is something from your days, I prefer mommy's big flashy colours device instead.

Though that Expanse series we watched together was nice, I want such a flashy ring for myself as well!


I also stole this very cool cap from daddy's stack, so now I am officially the youngest captain ever of the starship Enterprise!


I admit, my daddy is a bit coo-coo, but he does have some cool toys in his room, and I`ll gladly help him with painting them all up.  The sooner it all gets done, the sooner mommy will be glad it isn`t a total battlefield in there, even if daddy keeps insisting "that that is the whole idea" actually.


On friday I also learned about transportations, as I took my very first tram ride to go see the doctor for my check up.  I`ve grown good, and I now weigh a healthy 4.25 kilo's, I`m really becoming a bulging biceps handsome man you know.


In the evening I had a date with the masseuse as well, and we where brought there by my uncle... who is perhaps even crazier then daddy, so I will call him Uncle Pritpyat from now on I think...


But, that has been my week, if you excuse me, I now have some urgent matters of state to attend to...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten