woensdag 29 april 2020

Preparing for DnD: scatter terrain and Dungeon Tiles

So, as this month brought the idea of becoming a DM came to fruition, preparations have started to get the show on the road.

So that means printing (and painting) heaps of Dungeon Tiles, and I did try a few different ones this month in order to "select" which series I want to go for.

The first of those are 4 of the standard Dungeon Stone ones from OpenForge.  The downside for me is they aren't one piece prints, but they do have a trainload of extra rooms and effect in the FREE range, so I`ll definitly be using those as well.


From the sample pack of Printable Scenery, the Rough Stone floor tiles have been tried out as well now, and as those ARE one piece prints, I think I`ll be printing more of the ranges soon.


From the same manufacturer come these Castle Floor and Rustic Floor tiles as well.


While some small Dungeon Stone items have been done to round out the tiles for this month so far...



Now, apart from the tiles, some scatter terrain has been painted up as well.

The first thing is this bush, from the Journeys in Middle Earth scenography stl pack.


From my Dark Realms patreon comes this Owlbear rug.  Now let's just see if the party will ever slay one to be able to use this rug...

Some Braziers where also done, always nice to have around to make your dungeons just that tat bit more atmospheric.
To keep in the easter spirit this month, I also painted up some eggs... of the dragon kind

The first of a batch of tents I`ll be needing for my first group adventure has also been painted.
A pit trap has also been prepared, just in case I need to deter my party from going somewhere just yet...

So that makes for a nice start...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten