zaterdag 4 april 2020

The Haul Report 223

Yes, the mailman got through, and some stuff found it's way to my doorstep.

Starting off with some goodies from my regular eBay dealer...

The next parcel to order and arrive where two more rolls of filament for the Ender 3, so I can get to serious printing while watching the days go by in these Corona days...

Talking printing, I did some small things as well this week (as the spool needs to be used up of course before starting a fresh one for bigger pieces), the first this statue by Infinite Dimensions in their free "lockdown pack".

Another thing, from Thingiverse this time, is this little "treestump with base".

As well as this nice little treasure chest

For Star Wars Legion, I printed out this Cargo Sled to go with the crates I did a while ago.

One can never have to many barricades to hind behind...




I also printed up my spool with some more 40mm bases for my planned Easterling army.

And of course, dare I say it... movement trays!

The final piece of loot to come in where some paints, ordered from the local hobby store Baillien and arriving nice and smooth in two days.

So a great week for sure again!



1 opmerking:

  1. Nice, I’ve not been able to find some ruffians at a decent price yet! Alas, lockdown means I’ve not been able to get anything printed...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen