donderdag 23 april 2020

Star Wars Legion Rebel Troopers

Part of a Skirmish force I`m building for once clublife picks up again after Covid-19, these 4 Rebel Troopers are the first models I painted for the game.


I got no idea how it plays or so, I just allowed myself to be sucked in and we'll see from there though.

But I made an army list and slowly my models are arriving by mail, so I might actually get gaming before summer brake as a result.  I picked the Rebel faction (as if these guys weren`t a dead giveaway) as such, and no light-sabre's in my list.



I also printed out a Cargo sled, which makes some good scenery for the game and a nice little vehicle to display the models on for now, alongside some crates I also printed up.




So, let's call this a decent start.  I`ll paint the rest of the boxed set in the future, but first my priorities now are all the models for all the forces in all the leagues I registred in for 2020...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten