zondag 3 oktober 2021

The Haul Report 293

 Let's start of the week report with something cool... and cheap!

You know those magazines where you get a toy with, usually going around 10 euro, with a 2 euro first edition lauch?



Well, they just made one around Street Fighter.  I`m not planning on subscribing or even buying the other full price ones, but the Ryu launch edition I couldn`t pass over for a measly coin as a price.

The model even looks darn nice!
 
I also received parcels from both Mandarake and AmiAmi, and they are both all about Clear Files.  
 


 
The first one is all Gundam files, of which I want to take one along to Made in Asia to have signed there (more on that if I am succesful next week).
 

 
While the second contained Fate clearfiles as well as a special holder for them.
 

 
And from the pop up try out of the new Nendo Addicts store in Antwerp yesterday, I brought this home for myself.
 

 
So that's a good week for sure!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten