dinsdag 11 juli 2023

Lord Ipsqueeck's Adventures: The Efteling, my first amusement park

 Hello everyone, do I have a story of fairy tales for you today!


Past weekend, I went to De Efteling, a world of fairy tales and adventures, with mommy and daddy.  And we stayed in a true Landhuys to boot!

You see, this was my birthday gift from my whole family, a part of which joined me on my adventure on sunday, and as it would happen, my daddy also had his birthday this weekend.  So I got him this little present, because I know he loves exclusive beer.
 


Upon our arrival on saturday, we first went to "Het Sprookjesbos" or Fairytale Forest, where I met some fantastical creatures, but not after having my lunch first.  Daddies cap was also nice and big to keep the sun out of my eyes, so that was double handy.
 

 

 









 




After the forest, we went to the Land van Laaf (Laaf Country), where I rode a snail trail with mommy.


 



But enough of the calmness, time for action!  I`m not a lazy kid, let's rock some boats, or at least some classic carroussel like rides on the Anton Pieckplein.




The next ride we did was Carnival Festival, which took me along a tour all over the world, with dance and music.


 



We then went to check our hotelroom, and get some dinner (fries and chicken are the best!) before returning to the park.  
 




 
As it had late opening, I didn`t have to stand in waiting lines, which is great, and I sailed into the arabian world of Fata Morgana.



 


After that, we went to Symbolica, but not before putting mommy in a rollercoaster while I went to do some frog catching.  Daddy didn`t help me, and I grabbed my very first stuffed toy all by myself here!



After the beautiful Symbolica, I walked into a big portal door, and this was Droomvlucht (Dream flight) which took us along some magical elves.



And then it was nap time!  

After a rejuvenating sleep and a good breakfast, we met up with the rest of the family and I went back in for more adventuring.



First we went into the Fata Morgana again, but then I went for a car ride with daddy while others where in a rollercoaster.  Boy did I scare off some chickens!





After lunch (yes, moooooore fries hehehe) daddy actually went into a rollercoaster himself for the first time in 20+ years (and bought a souvenir to remember it) while I used all my boyish charms to have auntie Shefaly take me again to the Oude Tuf-Tuf track.





Next up, I went into the Piranha, a wild water trail and I was soaked afterwards, this was so much fun!




We then went again into the Symbolica, now taking another route then the day before (there are three possible stories to follow in there), before I went to take a nap as it started raining for an hour.  And then we returned back home, after a great adventure!




Mommy and daddy already promised we will go back next year, with grandma and granddad then as well, as this is such a fantastic and beautiful place!



Until my next story!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten