zondag 2 juli 2023

Summer Fantasy Anime League 2023

 Straight after the disappointing result of the Spring 2023 League, I have a chance for some redemption.

Because MAL has now started with a summer edition as well.

While the anime to select from do have a black-list of to popular series that are coming, like Bleach or Jujutsu Kaisen, all the rest is fair game.



And no mecha anime in this season, so let's see what I selected for a throw at glory!  This also means it might be even harder to predict aces this season.

Main:

The Devil is a Part-timer season 3: Okay, the one this season I want to watch, and while I list it as main it will start on the bench.  It starts airing during the second week of the event, so it will be swapped in once it goes on air.

Zom 100: secretly, I have high hopes for this one.
 
Bungou Stray Dogs season 5: a sort of "safe bet" for the season, considering the popularity of the previous seasons.  And like Part-timer, will start benched for the same reason initially.
 
Atelier Ryza: love the games, so let's hope this turns out to be a break-out anime hit!
 
Reborn as a Vending Machine: perhaps one of the weirdest isekai takes of recent time, it can go anywhere
 

 
Bench:
 
Spy Classroom season 2: this will start out as Active due to it's early air date, but unless a break-out hit will be swapped for one of the above mentioned ones.
 
Level 1 Demon Lord and the One Room Hero: the same as Spy Classroom, though personally I look forward to what looks like a Jahy-like series.
 
Liar Liar: well, I needed to fill up the team, and this one looked the most fun for doing so.  It's also on my personal plan to watch list. 

So that's the team once again, and should I fail, well, at least I get another badge for my profile lol...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten