zondag 16 juli 2023

The Haul Report 366: Chaos Dwarf "heroes"

 After a week of a holiday trip, it's time to see what goodies have arrived in the past two weeks.

And the first little haul is the model that will complete my 3.500 points army for the 9th Age tournament, in the form of a Warlord by Avatars of War.


I found him on Vinted for a cheap price, and a Mondial Relay trip later he is now ready to join the ranks and lead my force... once I get round painting him that is.

And the same goes for this guy, who will be a part of my Age of Sigmar rebuild force, an army I will be painting in the actual "classic" style of the Legion instead of my blue and golds for some diversity in the cabinets.



So that is some evil overlords ready to meet the painting brush in the not all to far future... at least for the top one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten